Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Introduction

What's good everyone? I spend a good amount time watching movies and TV shows, reading books, and encountering dope music.  I often have thoughts on all of these, and this blog is where I will be recording my reflections on cool material I come across. A few notes...

  • Comments are ALWAYS appreciated and encouraged, especially recommendations  
  • SPOILERS: most reviews will contain minor spoilers, mostly setting the stage of the plot.  If you haven't seen the movie yet and do not want to know anything plot-related, just skip it.  I will warn y'all if a posted YouTube clip is especially spoiler-iffic.
  • I will include older entertainment that I watch on DVD or Netflix as well as current stuff
  • Please feel free to call me out on grammatical errors, it's helpful
  • I will include IMDb links to actors and directors whenever I discuss them (along with random other stuff), but not to the actual movies themselves.
Alright, well for my first review I decided to do something special so I've made a Top 20 list of my favorite films of 2012.  I hope someone out there finds it worthwhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment